Memory is limited, although we have always lived in the belief that it was unlimited.
The expert Álvaro Bilbao indicates that "the amount of information that we handle in life and current jobs is much higher than what we can manage", therefore it is normal that, sometimes, we do not remember some details or data that we need. Memory cannot be stretched to infinity, although we have believed it could be done. These 7 gestures will help you keep her in shape and organize yourself better.
1. KEEP AN AGENDA It is simple, almost all of us do it, if you have ever had doubts if it is worth it, they can be dispelled, it helps to strengthen it. Memory does not have the capacity to remember all the data and the volume of information that we receive daily, therefore reviewing what we have to do each day helps us strengthen memory.
2. WALKING in general, any type of exercise favors our brain because it helps to oxygenate it, but walking also helps to clear the mind and organize ideas.
3. DIET THAT SUPPORTS THE MEMORY We are not talking only about chocolate, there are other alternatives, including the consumption of curry.
4. REMOVE STRESS Stress is bad for the brain, but also for acne, sleep, it is also responsible for insomnia and infertility. Keeping an agenda, setting goals and meeting them will help you reduce unforeseen events, rush and consequently stress. The day has 24 hours, do not try to do more than is objectively feasible.
5. MEET YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY Socializing, in addition to being fun, helps you to be very active. Save your time to meet your friends or family. A coffee with friends is better than alphabet soup.
6. WRITE AND READ Even if you practice keeping your Facebook up-to-date by counting an event you have attended, what you liked about your favorite series or an anecdote on the subway will help you keep your memory active. Writing a journal, too, exercises the brain and therefore improves memories and does not lose curiosity.
7. REMEMBER EVERY DAY When you go to sleep, mentally review what you have done during the day. Remember the most pleasant moments of the day and make a list by the hour, it is a 5-minute exercise that will give you a lot of mental agility.
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,