They are very simple, they do not imply diet, and it is simply to change some habits or daily gestures.
1. DRINK WATER We all know it but not all of us do. A minimum of one and a half liters of water is recommended, in fact, there are three small bottles that we carry in our bag.
It can be spaced as follows
a) A glass of lemon water when you get up, with hot or cold water, also helps you cleanse the liver.
b) Drink the half-liter bottle from when you arrive at the office until lunchtime
c) After eating, that is, between 3:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. another half-liter bottle, will help you avoid drowsiness after eating because it activates blood circulation.
d) On the way home, before dinner.
2. COFFEE Reduce your consumption by two cups a day maximum. Substitute green tea. It is very simple.
3. REDUCE THE SUGAR The less the better. You can use a natural sweetener: stevia, for the drinks you drink or for the desserts or dairy products you consume
4. REDUCE YOUR SALT INTAKE This does not mean reducing the salt you put in your meals, although the less the better, but you have to eliminate from the diet: chips, popcorn (not even at the movies), Nuts, the cheeses and sausages, preserves must also be reduced.
5.WALKING If you don't like doing sports, walk, go out to the park next to your house for half an hour, before going to work or after. Do 'window-shopping', that is, go window shopping, although it is best to take a walk at a good pace. The important thing is perseverance, that it becomes a habit.
6. REDUCE THE FATS YOU EAT Reduce your intake of fat, especially animal or 'trans' fats. Bet on foods rich in Omega 3 such as sardines or salmon.