With this homemade mask you can get rid of curls without using heat and soften the hair naturally. For years’ straight hair has been the trend in hairstyles and achieving it does not have to be a cumbersome process. We generally soften the hair with irons and dryers, but we apply heat to the strands and this affects our hair. Fortunately, the solution to most of our problems is in the kitchen, but many times we do not know.
In this article we present you an easy-to-prepare homemade mask to avoid aggressive procedures against the hair. It is advisable to apply it at least twice a month as a regenerative hair treatment. But if you're looking to straighten your hair constantly, you can apply it every weekend. The idea is to allow your hair to rest and recover from the abuse caused by heat and other chemicals.
Mask to soften hair
Hair care is essential to maintain your personal aesthetic. There are many types of hair regrowth masks and the applications are really helpful in keeping it healthy, strong, shiny and beautiful. But, in this article we present a mask that in addition to this, allows you to naturally soften hair. You only need these easy-to-find ingredients: 1 ripe banana, 1 egg, 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of whole milk and aluminum foil.
Preparation and method of use
1. In a bowl, cut the banana into pieces and grind with the help of a fork. You must make sure that there are no lumps.
2. Add the egg, including the yolk, and stir until combined.
3. Finally, you must add the 2 tablespoons of olive oil and the 2 tablespoons of whole milk.
4. Mix all the ingredients and let it rest for 10 minutes.
5. Apply to dry, detangled hair, massaging down to stretch and coat the scalp.
6. Then you will have to comb it smooth and then roll it around the head like a roll and wrap in aluminum foil to give heat.
7. Wait 30 minutes and wash your hair with natural shampoo and conditioner as usual.
8. Remove the water with a towel and wait for it to dry completely.
9. To achieve a complete straightening, turn the iron to a low temperature, depending on the thickness of the hair to perfect the straightening.
Why does this method to straighten hair work?
It turns out that each ingredient has perfect properties for hair. The banana, for example, is rich in phosphorus, potassium and iron. Provides elasticity to hair and prevents split ends.
Eggs, on the other hand, are a source of protein, vitamins A, B, and healthy fats. It is a natural moisturizer, ideal for dry and brittle hair.
Milk is rich in calcium, magnesium and proteins that promote growth and strengthen the root.
And finally, olive oil, among other properties, contains vitamin E, a great exfoliator that promotes hair growth and shine.
With all these benefits, and the application of the mask, we can achieve that if we need to use the iron to perfect the straightening, it does not have to be used with a lot of heat and thus damage to the hair is avoided.
If you live in a deregulated electricity market like Texas, Ohio or Connecticut, you can shop and save money on your electricity bill. The electricity plan you choose can make a big impact. Compare your current electricity rate to what you could be paying. And make sure you are on a fixed rate electricity plan to avoid paying off-contract rates.